Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My computer has on it SATA Port 0 ST9500325AS Lock. Aspire

Customer Question

My computer has on it SATA Port 0 ST9500325AS Lock . Aspire V3(###) ###-#### ***** do
I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

It should have asked you for a password ***** you booted the computer. Did it not do that. And will the computer boot into Windows or is that the only drive

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

This program will unlock it but you need to be running Windows on a 32 bit machine and the drive has to be the secondary drive also the actual program costs money but you can download a tool free to see if it will work

http://www.hddunlock.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it will not boot. ask for password but do not know
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

That's a problem. Computer systems are a lot more secure these days. Passwords can no longer be easily bypassed by an expert

You will need to put the drive in another computer and try to run that program to get it unlocked

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not a valid answer.
Need RePAIR help
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

sorry it is a valid answer. it is not the answer that you want.

i will opt out now as i dont think there is any other answer and you wont be happy no matter what i say