Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop (upgrade from 8.1)

Customer Question

I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop (upgrade from 8.1) and can't print the Google calendar anymore. It says it "can't open the calendar as a pdf document", and I can't save it as such and print it either. What's the solution?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Which application are you using to print the Google Calendar? (ie: web browser, Outlook, etc)
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure which browser it's using. I just assumed it was Google, but then they're not a browser I guess. Since most computers when they're new use Internet explorer, I have to guess that's what it is..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just assumed it was IE, but don"t know for sure. I can use IE, Firefox, or whatever??
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we can do a screen sharing session.
Thank you.
I will be online and available for the next 12 hours. When you are ready to begin, please post a message here.