Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Talking mother who love her Juno page. Her juno is not

Customer Question

Hi Chris. Talking for my mother who love her Juno page. Her juno is not working right and the reset by geek squad not working like her original juno. Can you look at the notes and see what Juno disc she was using 4 months ago. It is an older version and I need to reinstall that one. So I need you to send me the right disc. My Name is***** am calling for Iris Dowling(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You can try this link to download the software. but the juno homepage is what they put up. there isnt much of a desktop if any. If juno changed it there isnt much you can do other than maybe re arrange things a bit or mostly get used to the new locations. i can log in remotely to work with her and make sure that she can find everything but i dont think the older software even if available would make much difference

you can try re installing from here.

http://help.juno.com/support/start/copy.html