Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just purchased a new computer and am unable to play pogo.

Customer Question

I just purchased a new computer and am unable to play pogo. I,m getting a message saying my password ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The new computer you are using, is it windows 8 ?

Also, do you remember and still have access to the email address you use with your pogo account?

If so, then heres what to do. Go to this link

http://play.pogo.com/form/submit-recover-password.jsp?site=pogo

Enter your screen name in the " Recover Password" box then click " Send me my password"

Check the email account thats registered to Pogo, and they will have sent you an email, with a link inside where you can reset your password.

Once you set a new password, you will be able to login using your screen name.

If you do not not your exact screename, on the same page I sent you , you can find out your screen name.

If you get stuck or run into any issues at all, send a reply and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.