Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband is currently in the hospital and cannot access s

Customer Question

My husband is currently in the hospital and cannot access his mail on the laptop I took in nor on our PC at home. He does not remember is password ***** I am unable to send the "forgot your password" screen because he entered his phone number incorrectly. His signon is***@******.*** and his cell number is ***** to be(###) ###-#### The last two digits that show are 92. Can you please help? He is waiting to hear from Social Security Disability through e-mail but like I said, he cannot remember his password. I am trying to help him until we can get him home. Thank you. Michelle Klinger,(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
I cannot help you change his password ***** it is not legal without his written consent but I might be able to guide you in the right direction so you can get those important emails (with his consent).
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my apologies. I thought I was on the Yahoo technical page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Thank you so much for your time.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
No apologies required!
Yahoo don't provide this kind of tech support so you're out of luck there.
I can help you get where you need to though.
Let me know if you'd like my help.