Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My ex girlfriend has again threatened to post nude photos of

Customer Question

My name is***** and my ex girlfriend has again threatened to post nude photos of me on facebook if i do not send a thousand dollars to her. She goes by the name Jenny yambot. Please help me to block anything from her this is the second time she has done this to me. Please help me I live on disability and I don't have that kind of money.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What would you like help with? We can't prevent her from actually posting your photos but I can help you find the proof you need to get her charged for extortion.
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,