Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

Nathan. XXXXX. I joined your team last night because my

Customer Question

Nathan. I am XXXXX XXXXX. I joined your team last night because my printer is not working. you ask for the serial #.t iscn35f3jlet me give you the serial number again CN35F3JGCK
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gladys.

I would need the brand and model number of the printer please, as well as a complete description of the problem.

I don't need the serial.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Gladys, I'm trying to help you, but cannot do so if you don't reply back to me.

You must go to the website of the original question only, at http://www.justanswer.com/computer/991y5-nathan-gladys-norman-joined-team-last-night.html

Do not reply by email and please do not continue posting new questions.

You now have 6 open questions on this topic and are charged each and every time you open a new one, as well as delaying my ability to help you.

I need you to reply back to me here with the make/model of the printer and a description of the problem.

If you're having trouble replying I'd encourage you to accept the phone call offer I sent so we can talk that way instead.

Thanks,