Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

My virus protection told me I needed to uninstall Chrome as

Customer Question

My virus protection told me I needed to uninstall Chrome as it was too much load for my computer to run Win 10 and chrome at the same time. I downloaded Win 10 from Bob Rankin's website.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
That sounds rather strange.
Are you currently on Windows 10?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, i'm on gmail. have not started using win 10 yet.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Any reason why you downloaded Windows 10 from Bob Rankin's website and not directly from Microsoft?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was praising win10 and i thought it was the same as the pop up advertisement from windows.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I can help you with the installation via a remote session if you like, maybe we can figure out what the problem with Chrome is as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** will run my protection scan and see what comes up. I will log out now.Thank you for responding.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are quite welcome!
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,