Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

PLEASEW HELP ME! Somehow my home phone is listed on the

Customer Question

PLEASEW HELP ME! Somehow my home phone is listed on the internet associated with my business. When I am at home occasionally I get nemerous phone calls trying to reach my business. I have tried numerous times to get Google to help me. So far they just have put my business as CLOSED associated with my home phone. That is not correct. My business is OPEN. Can you redirect the searches that end up with my home phone to my business. My phone is even supposed to be unlisted.
This has been very frustrating. The last time a Google person was on the phgne with me, he just hung up before I could even explain what was going on! This is my correct info: (###) ###-#### Lake Veterinary Clinic, 231 S Highland Ave, Madison, South Dakota 57042
This is the INCORRECT info: (###) ###-#### ***** Veterinary Clinic,***** Madison, South Dakota, 57042 . That is my home address.
Anna Ouverson DVM, You can call me at(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
When you see your listing in the bottom right you will see Feedback.
click on this and it takes you to Google Maps.
Click on your pointer and you can then directly modify your phone number and any other information associated with your business.
I have to have you do this as if Google need to verify this is correct they may need to contact you.
Then allow up to 48 hours for the new information to be reviewed and updated.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you