Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am a member of Classmates.com I keep getting unknown ts on

Customer Question

Good morning
I am a member of Classmates.com
I keep getting unknown hits on my account in the middle of the night which are frankly
creeping me out I would like that person blocked Can you do that for me? ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

we are not classmates.com we are justanswer.com which is a third party website of professionals that can assist you for a small fee.

we do not have access to classmates.com data base and can not do it for you or see who it is or anything like that.

however i can get you instructions on how to change your settings to stop it if that is possible or even log in to your computer remotely to do it for you.

if you would like to work with me that way please let me know. if you would prefer a refund so you can try to contact them directly i can do that as well. But my experience with those kinds of sites is they dont have a lot in the way of support and dont have time to get involved in these kinds of issues which happen alot on those types of sites.