Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

About 80% of my forwarded messages are being kicked back as

Customer Question

About 80% of my forwarded messages are being kicked back as undeliverable, why? Also why should I have to pay for something that is a google caused problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
gmail.com
firefox
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You guys are acting more like scammers all the time. Please credit my visa account for the charges you have stuck me with. I do not wish to continue with your services...
I am not sure what you are talking about. All I have done is send you the messages that you see on this page. We are no scam site, for sure.