Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I put a post up on liarscheatersrus.com a few years ago, the

Customer Question

Hi Jason I'm Rita
I put a post up on liarscheatersrus.com a few years ago, the post is still there and I really need to delete it
How do I go about it?
Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

You can easily remove any post you created by signing in to the same site's account.
Can you do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
It was so long ago I can't even remember
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Do you know which e-mail address you used for creating an account with LiarsCheatersRus.com?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was done 3-5 years ago
I can't remember the email add
Try***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK.

I requested a password ***** link to be sent to that e-mail address. Check if you received it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
What do I need to do?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Great!

Click on the link there and you will be transferred to the LiarsCheatersRus.com page where you can set a new password. After that, you will be able to access your account and easily add, modify and delete posts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did what you asked but I can't find the post that I put up all those years ago
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, hold on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for waiting.

This page:

http://liarscheatersrus.com/contact-us

says the following: "Original posters who register an account may remove their own posts, the instructions are in the Report Cheater page."

However, the Report Cheater page page:

http://liarscheatersrus.com/reportliarcheater

says: "If after posting you change your mind about the report, you may remove it by posting a post from your account with the title “Remove [Name].” The account of the removal must match the account the post was posted from and removal requests are only accepted within a 24 hour (“cooling down period”) from when the original post was made. This is to verify your identity and protect our users from abusive threats."

It looks like they changed the way how users can delete their posts. Therefore, you can use the "Contact Us" page and scroll to the bottom and use the contact form to politely ask the page moderators to remove all the posts you posted using your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just contacted them via email
Hopefully they will be able to resolve this issue
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, good. Wait for their response. Hopefully, they will delete the post for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem still isn't resolved
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I suggested you to contact the moderators of the page.
Have you already done that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent them an email but as yet have not received a reply
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Give them a few days to respond, and then let me know what they said.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait until Wednesday for a reply
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid to receive help to have the post removed on liars cheaters.
I have had no reply from them and I have been informed that the post is still there
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I am out of further ideas. For that reason, I will opt-out so another Expert can continue working with you.
Regards,
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Apparently it's not that easy to get them removed from the site

There is a company that actually charges for its services to get them removed. Even they claim 2 to 3 weeks before they can get it done.

http://reputationresolutions.com/liarscheatersrus-post-removal/

You can call them or you can probably just keep emailing the site and threaten legal action which is probably what that company does

Or you can call the company and see what they have to say and what they would charge. They usually work for the accused not the poster so they might do it cheaper or they might not want to handle it at all. You would have to call them

But your original email if done correctly might still work. It just looks like they don't work on it all that fast. Are you sure the post is still even on the site. If you can't find it than it may have been dropped long ago. They only have so much room and new postings every day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The post is most definitely still on the site
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

ok i was going by what you said about not being able to find it.

There seems to be no automatic way to remove it. But if you can find it than you need to put the exact title of the post as the subject in your email to their customer service asking that it be deleted. And it might take a week or two. They dont seem to be the most conscientious people. Would you expect them to be coming up with a website like this?