Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Yesterday I updated to Windows 10 since which time I

Customer Question

yesterday I updated to Windows 10 since which time I continuousy receive the following message which prevents me from operating any other program on my computer -
" MISSING ASUS ACPI DRIVER. PLEASE INSTALL ASUS ACPI DRIVER. "
When I purchased the computer, ie: an EEEPC model R011PX , it had Windows 7 and the ASUS program was already on. I did not receive an ASUS disk.
What can be done to rectify this matter and allow me to use my computer, please????
Look forward to your ealiest reply.
David Bolton
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. From what I have read in the forums, this error is popping up quite a bit. Go to this LINK and download and install the Windows 8 drivers. Make sure you download the appropriate 32 or 64bit version for your computer.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I left out part of the link. After you click on the link I sent Go to Others and download "Version V1.48" of Hotkey services.