Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My email address is. I did have a microsoft account under

Customer Question

This is Charles Lucido and my email address is***@******.***. I did have a microsoft account under this email address, but I can't find my password. After several days of trying to get a new password, microsoft fails to send me a temporary password ***** I can register a new one. My cell phone number is(###) ###-####and my old former home phone number was(###) ###-#### ***** neither works in getting a temporary PW from microsoft. Please assist me in solving this problem. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

do you have anything specific in that microsoft account that you need it for?

because quite honestly if you dont, its much much easier to just create a new microsoft account at www.live.com

using a live.com microsoft account will just make things a whole lot easier in the future when they want you to link everything together. You can still use your aol account for email or anything else. but use the live account for anything microsoft. It just works a lot easier