Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I installed foxit to my windows 8.1, and it brings up the

Customer Question

I installed foxit to my windows 8.1, and it brings up the pdf I want but can't figure how to print it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried to choose File --> Print. Or the print icon on the top of the reader?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no print icon on the page with the pdf, just other options for editing. There is no File on that page, either. and control P does nothing.

Ok, I went to the foxit website and there was another download (the first was mobile reader) and this second one allows me to print. So, all set.

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I am glad that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I resolved this problem myself but I realize you did put in some time on it. How would it be if we split the amt? Would that work for you?

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

That is alright. I would suggest you contact our customer support to get a refund, if you have charged for the session.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N