Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I just installed windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I can't

Customer Question

Hi I just installed windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I can't this to work for me and I would like to go back to windows8.1. I am a senior and it is too much to handle and I would be happy to get this completeaas soon as possible. My email address is *.net
*
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
In order to return back to windows 8.1, please do the following.
Open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
You should see a “Go back to Windows 8.1″ option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
This is all that is needed to be done to revert back to the previous version.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please