Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded your program and then carried out the scanning

Customer Question

I downloaded your program and then carried out the scanning finally asked to fix. I paid for the certification but still the bugs have not been cleared.
My email address is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note wqe are Just Answer, a paid technical support desk.
What your referring to sounds suspiciously like a scam program that makes you believe you have problems on your computer, then tells you to use software to clear these non existent errors and at times installs malware and viruses on the computer.
I am concerned this is the case for you.
First, please note we are not associated with any of these companies, we are an independent support desk for all computer problems. Knowing this, do you still wish to work with me? And if so, tell me which program you installed please so I can see what damage may have been caused.