Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Windows 10 download is "complete" (by your menu). When I

Customer Question

My Windows 10 download is "complete" (by your menu). When I click on "Ok, lets continue" I get the rotating icon but nothing happens with respect to reviewing the license etc. The rotating icon has been running for 3 hours or so. My machine was reviewed and pronounced ok for windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

This is a common issue with windows 10 upgrade however the installation is not yet complete due to which the rotating circle is still moving on a loop.

Push and hold down the power button on the computer for 10 seconds it will shut the computer down then you wait for 3 mins and turn it back on the windows installation upgrade will continue to proceed.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know how it goes.