Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Our Yahoo mail account at our Church has been inaccessible

Customer Question

Our Yahoo mail account at our Church has been inaccessible for several days. I have tried calling and emailing your customer care office but I have yet to be able to communicate with anyone.
Apparently someone hacked into our account and changed the password ***** one that we did not know. Therefore we were not able to change the password ***** so that we have access to the account. No doubt we have numerous emails unanswered at this time.
the church email address is:***@******.***. We would like to have the password ***** so that we can have access to the email account and whoever the hackers are cannot. There was some spam activity using the church email address to so licit funds for a bogus issue. The church address is:***** St Joseph MI 49085, and the phone number is:(###) ###-#### ***** am the tech person for the church, such as I am able to help. My name is***** my email address is:***@******.***. My cellphone number is:(###) ###-#### ***** would appreciate a contact from Yahoo who can help us solve this urgent issue.
Thank you !
Bob Richardson
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.
Even though I do not work for Yahoo!, I will do my best to help you regain access to the mentioned Yahoo! account since I know how Yahoo! Mail system works.
If you would like my assistance, let me know if you have tried to reset the password ***** yourself.
Thanks,