Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Before I ask, let me say ANGRY-I have wasted the day on the

Customer Question

Before I ask, let me say I am EXTREMELY ANGRY-I have wasted the day on the phone trying to get help in getting my wife's laptop on line - CANNOT GET PAST THE PASSWORD
PAGE - this has been going on since last Friday after Comcast installed new modem and X1 in to our "bundled system". Comcast put me on line with Microsoft for 45 min. and was cut
off. I called Geek Squad for help and they tried for 50 min. to fix it and said they would have to contact MS. After 30 min. the connection was lost. I am presently on the phone now for 1 hour and 40 min. As far as I am concerned Windows 10 can be blown up with Microsoft. As a stockholder - I plan on raising Holy Hell. I can be reached at(###) ###-####
Thanks for any help - RW
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Are you trying to connect to the internet or signing into your Microsoft account?