IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have just paid 1 years subscripion but cannot install it

Customer Question

I have just paid 1 years subscripion for VIPRE but cannot install it because I cannot find the pd number. I have installed a test that expires 14/07 but I cannot replace it with the new VIPRE system I've paid for this morning using VISA card. What can do about it. ? Name: Xxxx XXXXX Email:***@******.*** I've just paid for an annual subscription how much more should I have to pay to get an answer ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.
If you would like my assistance with the VIPRE program, let me know.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only thing I need is my new access PD number. Then I can delete my current VIPRE trial sytsem ending 14/08 and download the new VIPRE system I've just paid for and use the new number to get it going. Okay ?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Please check your e-mail account and look for e-mails from VIPRE. They should have sent you all the relevant information by e-mail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I prefer to correspond by text emails then I have a written record of correspondence. Nothing
received from VIPRE yet but I'll heck later.r. Thanks, ***** ***** B
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the issues.

Please click on the following link:

http://www.vipreantivirus.com/renew/

There you should be able to find your order.

If not, you will see a phone number or e-mail address you can use to get in touch with the VIPRE customer support regarding your account.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I received your reply on another question page. It has been marked as a duplicate question page.
Please use this one for all replies.
Can you see my previous reply to you where I included a link to the renewal page as well as information for contacting the VIPRE customer support?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,