Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 7 64bit - trying to install brother printer - error

Customer Question

windows 7 64bit - trying to install brother printer - error code 0x000003eb - tried most every fix i could find on the internet without luck - brother support remoted my machine and said it was definitely in the os - i wont be satisfied with the answer to reinstall os - looking for someone with the knowledge to diagnose problem and repair within os - then successful install of the printer - any ideas?? thx jerry
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason