IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

1. Although the WordPad icon remains I can no longer acccess

Customer Question

1. Although the WordPad icon remains I can no longer acccess it in any way. How do I get it back?
2. I can't figure out how to activate the 'print screen' key on my keyboard? Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, do you use Windows 7 or another Windows version?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7 only
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Regarding WordPad: click the Windows Start button and there type wordpad into the search box and press Enter. Let me know if it will open

Regarding PrintScreen: please locate the PrntScr key on the keyboard. It is usually located in the upper right side of keyboard.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please unconfuse me. I answered one set of question from IT MIRO more than fifteen minutes ago and can't find any response. I also requested to switch to phone, no phone call. I can understand if you folks are busy but I need some clue as to how long I'm supposed to wait. Am I wasting my money here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what's next?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

If you refresh this web page, you will see that the last response was from me.

Your response is not here, so I am still waiting for it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't respond to your last inzstructions because I don't understand them. That's why I asked to switch to phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For your info, I consider myself basically computer illiterate, which is why I'm asking for help. As for refreshing the web page, I don't have a key on my key board for that.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I cannot call you.

If you would like to continue, we can use this chat mode.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my apologies, I thinkl I believe I just received a repeat request to clich the windows start button. Don't know what that means.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, that's fine. Don't worry.

If you are using a Windows 7 computer, then you should see a Windows Start button that is located in the bottom left corner. Click it and then a new window will appear. There you will see the search box as well, so you can type wordpad into that search box and then press Enter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not tonight. I'm having too much trouble figuring out how your system works and what you are telling me to do. I mzy try again tomorrowm, or if possibole, someone can call me after noon CST. Thankts anywaty.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

You can follow those instructions in less than a minute.

However, you can take your time and follow them later.

I am here for further assistance.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Just reply here whenever you want to continue.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,