Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

IN ALL ARTS AND PHOTOS ---- FAILED TO CRATE PICTURE ---

Customer Question

IN ALL ARTS AND PHOTOS ---- FAILED TO CRATE PICTURE --- MESSAGE AFTER CLICKING ON SELECTED PHOTO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

is this on a computer ? what exactly are you doing when you get that message ? are you importing the picture or trying to save it etc ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Running print shop 1.5 it's been a long time since I used the program. I have decided to up grade to 23.1 and will place the order
tomorrow.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
that should work for you. I just checked and it is still compatible with windows XP which you said you are using.
the original problem may be a rights issue where the program is trying to save the file or its work in a folder that either no longer exists or it does not have rights to. that is why i asked when it was happening.
but certainly upgrading should solve the problem
If you feel I have tried to help you in a professional manner i would really appreciate if you would give me a good rating. That affects my status on this website.
if you want a refund you can email***@******.*** no matter whether you rate me or not.
thank you.