Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I just received my windows 10. I have all of the on line

Customer Question

I just received my windows 10. I have all of the on line payments in my micro soft works program for easy access , or so I thought. Now every thing I click on to pay a bill will not open. I have been using this program since the old windows XP. Will you please help me solve this.
Rex *****@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rex,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
It is not yet known if Works is fully compatible with Windows 10.
However, you can downgrade again if you wish to, and all of your information will be restored.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, your existing Windows installation is saved, rather than deleted. Those old files then stay on your PC for a month (unless you delete them manually), after which Windows 10 assumes that you’re happy with the way it works and deletes the files to free up several gigabytes of hard drive space. These files are also used to restore your previous version of Windows if you want to uninstall Windows 10.
To uninstall Windows 10, go to Start > Settings > Update & security, and then select Recovery in the left of the window.
Look in the right of the window and you should see an option for Go back to Windows 7. Click the Get started button below to begin the uninstallation process.
Uninstallation will take a while and Windows 10 will ask why you’re removing it. After a couple of warnings, your PC will restart and Windows 10 will be uninstalled. This can take anything up to an hour, depending on your PC, but there’s nothing you need to do while it’s in progress.