Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Problems encountered after windows 10 download. Got a

Customer Question

problems encountered after windows 10 download. Got a flashing screen with the working circle but just kept up until I turned off the computer. Now when I turn on and try to enter my password ***** shows up on the password ***** and get incorrect password ***** try again. did a shift-restart to get to other options. when trying to do any changes from there it asks for administer password ***** unable to put any in the box. Help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model computer is this?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hp pavilion
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
What model pavilion? It should be somewhere on it.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
500pc series
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Can you switch the keyboard to a different port for me? If it is a wireless keyboard can you test a wired one for me?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
keyboard is wireless and don't have a wired one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put the usb in a different place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
port
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
If it is wireless and switching ports does not work, it being wireless is most likely causing your problem, you would need to reinstall it. To do that you first need to log into windows with a wired keyboard even if you borrow one from a friend/neighbor for 5 minutes. You can also usually buy a wired one for around $10 sometimes less.
.