Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How Do I cure Inaccessible Boot Dice error. A couple of

Customer Question

How Do I cure Inaccessible Boot Dice error. A couple of programmes that stated they could cure but did not downloading Windows ten a gain onto memory flash drive stick as suggested on Google but also no good. seems there is a fault in Windows ten but I have it working Ok on another Computer.
All windows does is to tell to go on line really very helpful
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. This would not be caused by windows 10. What is the exact boot error you are getting including any numbers?
.