Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having great difficulty in being able to respond to

Customer Question

I am having great difficulty in being able to respond to people who comment on my facebook page. There is no button or anything that I can press to send my comment back to the person who contacted me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does it take for someone to respond back by phone?

I do live only support. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a083ef8a-168e-4b7c-bd76-d158d7af02a1

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you