Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just installed Windows 10, I purchased HP OFFICEJET PRO

Customer Question

I just installed Windows 10, I purchased HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610 on June 4th of this year. my problem is Windows 10 is not compadable for my printer. How can I get this resolved?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you download and install the latest driver for the printer (compatible with Windows 10) from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367603/model/5367606#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N