Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Windows 10 update did not install

Customer Question

windows 10 update did not install
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. The most reliable way to install Windows 10 is to download the installation file and burn it to DVD and then install that way.
You can even run the update from the page in the link below but that may not work as it's already not working through Windows Update.
If your computer has a DVD burner and you have a blank DVD disk you can go here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install
and download the file and create the installation disk. If you need help with this please let me know and I will connect to your computer and create the disk for you as well as get the installation started.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.