Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Just ordered checksoft personal deluxe 14 - order

Customer Question

Just ordered checksoft personal deluxe 14 - order #1065245042, did mot receice download. Can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to go to the checksoft site and log in with the same Id and password ***** you used when placing the order. Once you log in there should be a section for my account or my orders etc that will have the download available.

If you can't find it I can log into your computer remotely to find it for you. Or try to get you more detailed instructions but usually it's not hard to find once you know it's there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need help logging on
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

did you purchase it from avenquest directly ?

you would log in there at this page

https://shop.avanquest.com/members/?company_rs=49

the id should be your email address and you can use the little lost password ***** to get your password ***** you dont know it.

it is also sold by a bunch of other companies such as amazon

does the email say what company you purchased it from ?

if you do not know tell me who the email with the purchase number was sent from please