Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I wish to return MealEnders that I received and I need a

Customer Question

I wish to return MealEnders that I received and I need a return postage sticker, how may I get one and when you received the return package please credit my account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

You can return your MealEnders within 30 days of receiving it, You get a full refund of the price of the product.

Once your return is received, they will send you an email to let you know that they have received your returned item. If it is received within the allowed time period, then your refund will be processed, and your credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within two weeks.

If you haven’t received your refund, check with your bank or credit card company or contact MealEnders at *****@******.***.

3318 California Street
Suite #4
San Francisco, CA 94118

Hope this help

Thank you