Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just loaded windows 10 on my system. when I turned on my

Customer Question

I just loaded windows 10 on my system. when I turned on my system it went to a screen with my email address on it***@******.***, it then asks for a password ***** I put in and it has said that the password ***** ***** I then tried to change the password ***** your instructions and found I could not. please either get my password ***** od changed
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please note that I do not have access to my personal email (I can not get by the startup page) nor do I own a smart phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

It is looking for a Microsoft account. That may be in the bellsouth name but it won't be the same password ***** you use to get your bellsouth emails

Try going to www.live.com and put in the***@******.*** as the user I'd and then hit the lost password ***** and see what comes up as an option to recover it.

Let me know what it says if you can't get it changed that way

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I submitted the known information and they cant verify who I am
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Have you got another Microsoft email address like something at live.com or @hotmail.com or outlook.com