Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Have found documents, photos, music but cant find previous

Customer Question

Have found documents, photos, music but cant find previous apps eg AVG sec., PDF, Apple and all programs listed in the programs file
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.

If you wish, you can remove the Windows 10 upgrade and go back to the version of Windows that was previously installed.

You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:
- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"
- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
- After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason