Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

If I might be so humble to point out, the telephone tree set

Customer Question

If I might be so humble to point out, the telephone tree set up by Pandora has convinced me that I need to cancel my contract with you. I followed the directions on your web page to get tech support and listened to ten minutes of ads that had nothing to do with my needs. You might want to inform management that his is really a very bad practice. Not only did I not get my questions answered, it convinced me even further that Pandora is more about money than customer service. I would appreciate it you would send me a link or an email detailing exactly what I need to do to cancel my account. It's a shame, but there you are. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
Respectfully, Roger
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

the way to cancel a pandora account varies depending on what device you have it on

therefore i am going to give you this webpage which gives instructions for each device and how you purchased it.

https://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/1468736-cancel-your-pandora-one-subscription

if you need further help please just let me know and i will help you with it.

btw I do not work for pandora. I am an independent contractor that works for the justanswer site helping people with a wide variety of computer related questions and i take pride in helping them. I only receive credit if the customer is happy that i have given him the correct answer and solved their problem. I can not solve any problems with pandora itself but i can certainly help you cancel the service. I hope that you will give me an excellent rating when you have done so.

thank you.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you did not see the link above here it is again