Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was downloading windows 10 it was about 47% done and lost

Customer Question

I was downloading windows 10 it was about 47% done and lost my internet connection for a second or two. after it came back od it showed a message not to turn the computer off ,that they would restart my computer , when they tried it went off but it did not come back on , now all I have is a black screen and a computed the powers up but does not display anything on the monitor , can you straighten this out please. I am typing this on another computer . thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I would look forward to assisting you today. The best thing to do is to download Windows 10 and burn it to a DVD then start the process over. Is that something you would be comfortable doing?