Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I loaded the new Windows 10 Tuesday evening, 8/4/15 on to my

Customer Question

I loaded the new Windows 10 Tuesday evening, 8/4/15 on to my HP desktop. It appeared to go smoothly. I had Windows 7 .
when I thought it was done downloading, the screen on my Acer monitor started to flash on/off, particularly some of the icons were all white when flashing on/off. This continued all night and all day Wednesday. Thursday morning when I turned the monitor on, there was a message to update my Norton package to be compatible for Windows. i did this Norton request. Today, Thursday the screen and the icons all flash on/off. The icons now have there original spec color. I've turned the computer off 2 or 3 times and have left the monitor off for extended periods, but it continues to rapidly go off/on. I'm sending this on my laptop which I have not update YET?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

let me know when you did a restart to the computer do you see anything on the screen or its just flashing white screen, i just want to know if you see the initial windows loading screen comes up or not.