Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a new computer from Dell and I didn't get

Customer Question

I have a new computer from Dell and I didn't get freecell with it
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

freecell is no longer included with windows 8.

you can go to the app store and download another version of it

or you can get it from a few different game sites.

you can play online at this site for instance

http://www.123freecell.com/

but personally i loved the version that came with xp and it just doesnt exist for windows 8. that was a microsoft decision dell had nothing to do with it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have version 7
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

try this to turn the games section on

1. Click the Start button , click Control Panel, click Programs, and then under Programs and Features, click Turn Windows features on or off.

2. Select the Games check box, and then click OK

then Open the Games folder by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type games, and then, in the list of results, clickGames Explorer.

it should show up there if your version came with it but they dropped it somewhere in the middle of windows 7 and it was in some versions and not in others.

1.  

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you want to pay a little extra ( and i priced it very cheap for you) i can log in remotely and find it for you if it is there.

or i can find another downloadable version for you. if it is not available on that system.