Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why is it that when I try to get to Spider Solitaire, I

Customer Question

Why is it that when I try to get to Spider Solitaire , I can't get it????????????????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
What is your operating system please? windows 7, 8 or 10 ?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just changed to Microsoft 10, when we had Microsoft 7 we had no problem playing Spider Solitaire at will
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the Windows 7 games do work on Windows 10. For more information please visit this link : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/spider-solitaire-collection-free/9wzdncrfjcjg

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Or you can open the Metro apps store or Universal App . Once you get there, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Install the apps, and then you’ll be ready to play.

regards

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot get Spider Solitaire nor can I find my user name or my Password ***** has gone to the dogs I e nter what I know to be correct and it says not right ????????????????????????????