Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I installed OS 10 yesterday on my Dell and now my wireless

Customer Question

I installed OS 10 yesterday on my Dell and now my wireless Dell keyboard will not work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the exact model number of the keyboard.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell OMAN-TRA -R/0144/11
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Instead, I can access your computer and help you resolve the issue. Is that fine for you?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Instead, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue. Is that fine for you?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy to resolve this online.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please right click on the Windows button and select System. Then, select Device Manager from the System Properties window.

In Device Manager, you will see the wireless keyboard under keyboards or Other devices, or under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. Right click on it and select Uninstall.

Restart the computer. Also, remove and reinsert the USB receiver for the keyboard.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no luck
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

S H E F I N