Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Trying to add Facebook to favorites and then have it also

Customer Question

Trying to add Facebook to favorites and then have it also appear on the quick sign in bar like I have for Bank of America that was set up by A Mechanicsville, VA technician yesterday as we went from 8.1 to10 on a new wireless computer. Will also need guidance for future favorite additions.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

you should be able to just click ctrl D when you are on the page to add facebook to the favorites

i would have to see the quick sign in bar to tell you how to add it to that. usually you can just drag and drop to them but i would have to see it to do it for you and show you how to do it in the future.

i am able to get you my phone number and log in remotely to do it with you but there is an extra charge.