Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After installing Windows 10, my screen image is not centered

Customer Question

After installing Windows 10, my screen image is not centered on the monitor. There is a 2-inch gap to the left and I can't figure out how to have the image fill the entire screen. No matter what I do the gap stays. How can I get the screen image to fill the entire screen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

It happened with me as well few days back after getting into few troubleshooting steps i figured out that windows 10 is using the generic monitor driver and in the monitor menu screen the screen was not set to wide. So you need to check 3 things monitor driver and video driver and monitor menu setting in the display.