Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had my password and my catwoman 1924. they would always be

Customer Question

I had my password and my catwoman 1924. they would always be there but lastweek someone changed it. they put the letters in the security .I have changed the lettersfor 10 hours in 2 days and they say those numbers are incorrect. I am 91 yuears oldand the computer is my life bur i can,t get anything. yesterday monday the third of August the same thing/Is it possible for me to get a new password ***** wipe the ones I have except for my checking account?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

I can help you recover the password ***** remote access service let me know which website is it you are having problem with.