Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My Yahoo has changed and I wonder if there's something I 't

Customer Question

My Yahoo has changed and I wonder if there's something I don't know. I used to be able to star articles and go back to them later. Now it only goes back a few weeks and then starts with the beginning of my latest email.
The other problem is similar. I can't go back in my email more than a few weeks.
XXXXX XXXX
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

do you have any other program or device like a phone that pulls up your yahoo mail ?

they may be set to delete older emails.

or it may have been set to do that on the yahoo settings or the emails may be there but you have to click on a new button to get to the next page.

this might be a lot easier to figure out if we could talk on the phone and i could log into your computer remotely to look at it with you but there is an additional charge for that and i probably couldnt do it till tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have any other devices where I access my yahoo mail. I've used JustAnswer in the past and people got into my account without talking on the phone. I will not be free tomorrow until the evening as it seems now and I'm in California so it is West Coast time. Let me know if 5 pm West Coast time would work.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

That would probably be OK. 3 pm CST. But I still need an additional service offer accepted

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to start again with someone. I already sent an email that I didn't want to pay for the phone. I've been with JustAnswer many times and not had all of these problems. I know you can see my problem easily by going on my email account so why not do things by the chat? Even with the Additional Service Offer about the only place to respond says Accept this Offer which I say no. There is no place to write except this where it says I'm finished. I will not be available until Thursday morning from 9-10 am Pacific time or 4 pm on Pacific time.
Sheilah
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you can do it right now i will do the remote for free if it doesnt take very long

use this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=20ad5e59-048b-425f-a502-7da9e0df1b5c