Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to get rid of Microsoft 10 download and restore my

Customer Question

I want to get rid of Microsoft 10 download and restore my computer to before "10" was installed. I am no longer able to use my computer as I was used to it before the down load.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?

What kind of username / password ***** *****?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I find the model number? I don't understand /know what kind of username/password ***** is! You can do a remote if you tell me how I can let you into the system.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3d594f0c-ad07-42ed-9b17-0555992f35ee

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Are you at this web page on another windows or mac computer? Or on another device?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,