Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I changed Iphones and I am unable to use the tournaments

Customer Question

I changed Iphones and I am unable to use the tournaments section of iBridgeBaron 3. My account requested my username and password ***** I entered, but it indicated that my username or password ***** invalid. When I pressed the "Forgot Password?" icon, the thing keeps stating "Invalid username or password."
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

i am sorry to hear that happened. What is the username and password ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Garcia" was the username and "Dustshaker" was the password ***** I repeatedly entered to no avail.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

13. Forgot Password? link not working

There is currently a bug within the iBridge Baron app that occurs when pressing the "Forgot Password?" button from within the login window when attempting to play online.

You will see an error "Server Notification! This username does not exist. If you have not yet created an account with us, you can do so now."

This link will not work and you will not receive a password ***** or ability to change it.

The best way to reset your password ***** be to visit our website at

https://www.greatgameproducts.com/index.php?route=account/login

and then when you enter your email address or nickname you can then press the "forgot password" button and a link will be sent to your email address with reset options.

Thank you