Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

What happened ed to the old you tube and twitter. I ca tend

Customer Question

Hi!
What happened ed to the old you tube and twitter. I ca tend y you tube duels to twitter a y more and I a
m loosing fans.
Vince smith
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Can you explain this a little more please? The second half of your question seems to have some letters cut off and doesn't make sense.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant link you tube videos to my twitter account.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clarifying, you should still be able to share them or link your accounts. Open a video, then below it click the share button which looks like a sideways triangle that has round things on it. From there choose the twitter icon.
If you meant directly then you would need to link the accounts and make them connected. You would do that on this page:
https://www.youtube.com/account_sharing
Make sure to put a check in the upload a video box or they will not post. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.