Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I'm trying to access the Army Knowledge site (AKO) and I get

Customer Question

I'm trying to access the Army Knowledge site (AKO) and I get this message in the details section
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My cell number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
The AKO website is temporarily unavailable but I can set your anti virus to allow Chrome to visit the website.
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you set my anti-virus to allow chrome to visit website!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
Then click Join your session -->
And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Looks like it's currently offline - try the archived version I gave you until they're back online.
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,