I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show what website address?
If you download a picture to facebook for your desktop now, does it show a popup any more?
- Sometimes websites make changes to their programs for uploading files. If you know you are at the facebook.com website and it only pop ups when uploading pictures, then you can allow it.
- If there is any still any other popup or if the internet / web pages are loading slow, then please try the following fix:
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites.
2. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Internet Options
3. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
, then see if it works fine.
- If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome program at the website below:https://www.google.com/chrome
, then open Google Chrome, then go to the website www.facebook.com
in Google Chrome program and sign in and see if you can upload pictures fine in Chrome program. And go to other websites in Chrome program also.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.