Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have trouble remembering passwords and tried to reset and

Customer Question

I have trouble remembering passwords and tried to reset and a code was sent to my cell it was 217832 but when I tried to put it in I got a message saying the code was not correct. I did this 3 times then I gave the alternate emiail but I cant remember that password ***** then I tried answering the question what was my best friend childhoohname my anaswer was and is elia. and that did not work help me iam 69 tears old and I have trouble remembering passwords. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

How many code does it show when you opening the text message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
honestly viet iam an old lady and iam on a fixed income this is my first real problem and l did noy expect to pay so much for an answer. but I know my email account with google I just want to reset my password ***** something that is easy to remember.like I said I got a code on my cell but when I typed it in it said it was the wrong code. now that was not my fault or was it.

Open a text message from Google, how many code(s) / number(s) do you see? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was just one 217832

When you reset the password ***** does it give a new code? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction217823
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Does it send again?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I brothered you honestly I can not afford 18 dollars a month sorry I must quit I am not feeling well

No, monthly support subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.